Inventory and Purchase Order features are done!
- Track inventory items and assemblies
- Issue purchase orders and track shipments
- Create sales orders and convert them to QuickBooks Online invoices
- Value inventory using weighted average, FIFO, or LIFO methods
- Receive automated email or SMS alerts when inventory gets low
- Automatically update inventory counts from QBOE invoices and sales receipts
The most important feature of all is the deep integration with QuickBooks Online. That was the primary design goal of the software.
So what's next? Soon I will release a beta version of the inventory module with the features above. If you are interested, please sign up to be a beta tester. The major work left to do is to set up the infrastructure required to support the beta test. I need to provision a server, enable user sign-ups, create documentation, etc. I don't have an exact date yet, but it should not be more than a few weeks from now.
For those of you waiting on the other features (PayPal integration, data import, etc.), those will be rolling out over the next few months.
Labels: beta inventory